About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 2, 2020

FRIDAY NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

THE INTERNET HAS A LOT TO SAY LATELY

(in no particular order)


Him: Pick your battles carefully. 

Me: Listening as Trump repeatedly lies to me...

Him: Pick fewer than that. 

Me: Trying to watch the debate...

Him: Put some back.

Me: I CAN'T! I JUST FUCKING CAN'T!!

===

===

So, Americans can't handle the truth? Unlike the Germans, French, English.......?
===

Many people only trust science when it tells them what they already believe or desire.
===

Actually, I think freedom means you can do whatever you want, but liberty means you are free to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hinder anyone else in their pursuit of well-being.
===

America has become a joke.  If you re-elect Trump, I can’t imagine what your future will be.  It’s like watching a good friend go back to their abusive partner.

===
The pendulum has swung too far.
===


===

The epic Trump Family war

===

===

===

But I fear it is going to get worse...
===

===

===

===

===

I'm not so upset at Trump, other rich people, or even corporations for paying no taxes. I'm upset with a system that ENCOURAGES rich people to buy senators to pass laws that protect their wealth.
===

His response to the pandemic will be judged by historians to be the biggest blunder of any modern president.
===

===

How thought-provoking.
===

===


===

===

===

This is my senator.
===

===

===

===

===

===

[verification needed]

===

===

===

Trump owes them $400,000,000+.
===

===

===

[verification needed]

===

===

===

===


===

===
===

Keep up with this idiot...
===
 

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive