About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 2, 2020

FRIDAY #4300

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



TOO SILLY TO POST IN SUCH A HIGH-QUALITY BLOG?
You decide

He knew exactly what he was doing. 
^^A1^^

  ^^A2^^

  ^^A3^^

  ^^A4^^


  ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^


  ^^A7^^

Having lived in Germany for years I can attest to the fact that they are not funny people. I got my girlfriend to read me some cartoons in a magazine and one of them said something like: A man went into a store to buy a new pair of shoes and the store didn't have any shoes. She laughed. I said That's not funny. She but shrugged.
^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

  ^^A10^^

  ^^A12^^

  ^^A13^^

  ^^A14^^

  ^^A15^^

A kid ran into a bar one time...


 ^^A16^^


^^A17^^

<>
Sometimes I’m sandpaper and sometimes I’m chapstick but I’m always bad at metaphors.

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


 Remember, you're not only bigger than they are you're also smarter.
^^B1^^

Bummer.  
^^B2^^

Here is the article about the incident with the marine talking about the phone call: 
CLICK HERE 
 ^^B3^^


 ^^B4^^

  ^^B5^^

Robot DNA generator?
 
If I recall correctly machines like that are designed and built by Tool and Die makers.  I also seem to remember that they were (are) paid handsomely.
^^B6^^

  Normally I would side with the artist but this is simply horrid and an insult to the eyes.
Just look at that third-grade moon.
^^B7^^

Just like the simulations...
Why don't they just let the computer land the damn plane?  
Did you notice that it has a fucking rearview mirror?!
^^B8^^

Those bastards!  
^^B9^^

Still worth it. Even the pope - THE POPE - says sex is good.
^^B10^^


Can I assume that the Teddy Bear is included to reinforce his young age? 
^^B11^^

 
 ^^B12^^

  ^^B13^^

Modern problems require modern solutions...
I like to say, "You do what you gotta do." 
^^B14^^

<>
I once spent 20 minutes helping my 8-month pregnant wife look for a Mounds Bar that I ate 2 hours earlier.

<>
<>

I WAS NOT UNAWARE OF THAT

Basting a Rib Roast with a whole Rosemary sprig. 

Does that transfer the Rosemary flavor to the meat? If not why do it?
^^C1^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
Very interesting read.
^^C2^^

La Lippe fort in Portugal ⁣
For more info: CLICK HERE 
Built like that so each wall is in a perfect firing position to protect the adjacent wall. 
^^C3^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
Hairer landed the prize for his work on stochastic analysis, a field that describes how random effects turn the maths of things like stirring a cup of tea, the growth of a forest fire, or the spread of a water droplet that has fallen on a tissue into a fiendishly complex problem. 
^^C4^^

TORTOISES CAN CLIMB?!

 
^^C5^^

Boeing 747 Global SuperTanker working the LNU Lightning Complex fires near Lake Sonoma California. 
The Supertanker carries up to 19,600 US gallons (74,000 L) of fire retardant or water. They are the largest aerial firefighting aircraft in the world. 
 ^^C6^^

Electrical Disconnects
 ^^C7^^


Atomic Bomb Dome - 75 years later. 
^^C8^^


The University of Montana - 150 years apart. 
Notice the small gulley now a large gulley.
^^C9^^

Jimmy Carter with a guitar made of rare Empress Tree wood from trees he planted himself.

For more info about the commissioning of the guitar: CLICK HERE
Another link that's more about the trees he planted, they are a rare tree, one of the hardest woods and he even had cabinets made that were auctioned for hundreds of thousands of dollars, of course, donated to Habitat for Humanity, because he's a fucking national treasure.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^C10^^

Resting owl...

It was stated that such sights are not all that uncommon.

And believe it or not, this owl is no relation to the one above...
  ^^C11^^

This wasp nest removal is done right...
I think having a clear cup is important. 
^^C12^^

<>
 <>

<> 

 <>

 Dark Ages Romance
 <>

<>

 
 <>

<>

I bet their mother is a beautiful woman. 
<>


 <>

1 comment:

Kranky Old Guy said...

Puzzle Time: Bacon, mmmmmm Bacon.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive