About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

WENESDAY #4354

One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>


<>

SOME OBSERVATIONS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS AFTER PUZZLE TIME. 
DO ENJOY.
<>

A THANKSGIVING WARNING


Every doctor and scientist in the country has been begging Americans NOT to get together during this out-of-control surge.
But are you listening?
No.

We are going to have to retire describing amazing meals as "to die for" because it turns out Americans are just generally ready to risk death to themselves and their loved ones for their traditional Turkey fare.

But your irresponsibility affects more than you and yours.

And the risk of death is REAL.

Imagine sitting at the table and wondering which guest is spewing a deadly virus all over you and your loved ones.

And if your family is like mine you know someone will refuse to wear a mask.

Can you imagine you 'I can't make it through life without my traditional holidays' whiny bastards going off to war...real war? 
I weep for the future.

But mothers could put a stop to this insanity if they just cared enough.

Or maybe the older generation is thinking more clearly.
<>

And finally...
<>

<>

The scariest president had to be Rushmore because he had four heads.

<>

<>

YOU DESERVE A SMILE TODAY


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Dorothy and Alice now.
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

^^A15^^

^^A16^^

^^A17^^

^^A18^^

^^A19^^

SOMEWHAT TOPICALS






^^A20^^

<>

When you are old you get to ask your wife, "Are you the one that took it up the butt?" Only to have her respond, "Are you the one who could lick his eyebrows?"


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


"Over Everything"

^Ayers Rock, Australia
^Great Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
^The Grand Canyon, the US
^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

I never knew they took advantage of the cracks.
^^B6^^

^^B8^^

Pennsylvania's Attorney General
See anything odd?

He's got an RBG menorah.

And the Count and a USPS Truck.

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

"How severe is your flatulence?"
- Doctor probably
^^B11^^

Movie: The 12th Man

An epic true survival story about a Norwegian resistance fighter during WWII.

Highly recommended.

^^B12^^

<>

I always mean what I say. I may not always mean to say it out loud, but I always mean it.


<>
<>

EXTRAORDINARY BEHAVIOR


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

A couple who laughs together stays together.
^^C4^^

How good are you at lip reading?
^^C5^^

????
^^C6^^

Never turn your back on the ball. 
And that goes for all sports.
^^C7^^

That may be the most intense photo I've ever seen.
^^C8^^

Hell, I just noticed that's in an office.
^^C9^^

That scared the holy shit out of me.
^^C10^^

Watch carefully...
If that doesn't load: TRY THIS
Would you want that heart installed inside your body?
^^C11^^

It's sort of like playing a musical instrument.
^^C12^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


Couldn't find the short people prohibition.
Anyone?
<>


<>

<>

<>


<>



<>

TRUMPKINS, TRUMPANZEES, MAGATS AND/OR JUST PLAIN CULTISTS






Wait for it to load...








SOURCE HERE








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle:.. The password is "different"

Inchworm said...

different
it is "different" every day

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive