About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

WENESDAY #4417

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>

<>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

That’s why they’re called "Water" Buffalo.

^^A7^^

I am not that guy.
^^A8^^

Calving Tsunami
^^A9^^

^^A10^^

“Environmental deterioration is infinitely more threatening to civilization than Trumpism or Covid-19”. 

"On a personal note, this is one major reason why I am seriously considering not having children. Does anyone see a radical change happening eventually? eg, AOC’s green new deal? Anything short of that seems futile. If only politicians could be vetoed by scientists from time to time."

Maybe your child will be the one to help solve the problem.

^^A11^^

*MNBT

^^A12^^

<>

My dog thinks her entire family was murdered by a hula hoop, there’s just no other explanation.


<>
<>

PONDERABLES


There is a lot I don't understand about that.
^^B1^^

^^B2^^

Be like Ben.
^^B3^^

^^B4^^

"Save some pussy for the rest of use, Sparky."
^^B5^^

^^B6^^

I haven't the foggiest.
^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

I've spotted the schizophrenic Qanon...
^^B10^^

All things Ralph...

^^B11^^

I criticized the Redskins name since the 60s. I don't mind Chiefs, Baves, Siminoles, etc. as those are not cultural slurs. "Indians" is questionable. I was delighted when Washington changed but "The Football Team" is laughable in its lack of creativity.
^^B12^^

FUCK NAZIS


Can we all at least come together in our condemnation of Nazis?
To many Americans, somehow an ANTI-FASCIST organization is considered evil beyond reconciliation. But anti-fascists come in many forms.
And...





There is, in a gay pride flag in my proud neighbor's yard as I write this.
^^B13^^

<>

I’ll say one thing for 2020: it stopped all those stupid “Keep calm and...” things in their tracks.


<>
<>

MISFORTUNE AND MISBEHAVIOR


In honor of this classic uber-viral meme I offer a dozen or so similar unfortunate incidences.
^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

That clip reminds me of the movement to close down freak shows in the US.

Freak shows provided jobs for countless individuals like these.

And after the do-gooders shut down the freak shows the freaks were unemployable and most ended up begging on the street.
Or so I've been told.
^^C7^^

The driver's smirk was forever etched into the biker's memory.
^^C8^^

Speeding in a school zone...
^^C9^^

The back of her head was too round anyway.
^^C10^^

I've done that a few times. That's why I always carry two one-hundred-dollar bills in my wallet - to treat the family to Mexican.
^^C11^^

^^C12^^

A mountain rescue morphs into a thrill ride...

^^C13^^

Your first attempts should always be OFF CAMERA.


^^C 14 -18^^

<>

Until I became a parent I had never heard a human cry because they bumped their head on the roof of a blanket fort.


<>


<>

<>


DON'T EVER PULL A CHAINSAW TOWARD ANY PART OF YOUR BODY!!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR HEAD.
Ask my friend Mel.
<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>


It's hard to say if this is a repost or not but I still had fun figuring it out.



1 comment:

Inchworm said...

13 will fill first, I think

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive