About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 1, 2021

MONDAY #4422

 One Of My Very Own

<>


<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


My best friend's son, Butch Bowers, has quit the Trump defense team. His daddy would be proud.

The word on the streets is that Trump insisted that he argue that the election was stolen...something Butch would not do.

This just in...
<>

<>

Booty call: _ U _ _ _ I _ _

A student may pass it: _ O _ _

Famous bed-in participant: _ _ _

A thing in poker: _ _ _

Brand of pads: _ O _

Portend: _ O _ _

Small hole drilling tool: _ I _ _ E _

Bevy: quail::mob: _ _ _ S

Words accompanying a headshot: _ _ _



PEOPLE NOT LIKE THE 

REST OF US


Andie MacDowell and her daughters Margaret and Rainey Qualley

Back when she used to work in one of my wife's stores her name was Rose. My wife said she was a real nice girl who was quick to laugh.
^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Smells like teen spirit.
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

Those are about 100 pounds each.
^^A8^^

"You need any help?"
"Nah, I got it."
^^A9^^

Keep your eye on his cap...
^^A10^^

^^A11^^

His heart is just not in it.
^^A12^^

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
^^A13^^

This is what real patriotism looks like.
^^A14^^

<>

Day 30 on the desert island. Out of food. There’s no other option, I’m going to have to talk to the other survivors.


<>


ON MINIMUM WAGE


Random thoughts and observations on a subject that desperately needs addressing.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^


^^B5^^


^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

Oh, no, we will have to suffer healthcare, clean air and safe bridges. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.
^^B9^^

Where will we find money to help people?
I have an idea.
^^B10^^

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

^^B13^^

^^B14^^

<>

When you send them to horny jail don't put them all in the same cell.


<>
<>

DEEP THOUGHTS


^^B1^^


Nice try, Karen.

^^B2^^


When I was a teenager a neighbor ask me to come and sort through hundreds of long guns his father had left him in his will. He had them laid out on the floor like that in every room in the house.
^^B4^^


"Yes, they do or no, they don't," are your only replies. "All lives matter" is like a cop-out and you know it.
^^B5^^

Amen.
^^B6^^

I would not feel safe in my bed without a pistol within reach.
^^B7^^

^^B8^^

Bars like this are why the US is still in a pandemic almost a year later.

Risk assessment and situational awareness are not our strong suits.

^^B9^^

I do not abide toxic people...period.
^^B10^^

<>

Placing quotations in “different spots” really give others the “false idea,” especially when I’m talking about their “wife.”


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Know what this is?
A VW bug joined to a VW bus.
^^C1^^

Airline flight paths?
Bird tracks.
^^C2^^

^^C3^^

4K footage of Lebanon explosion shows Beirut Port blast unfolding in slow motion

For a man who is in awe of raw power, this blows me away...

No pun intended.

For whatever reason, it won't let me enlarge it.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Okra?...OKRA?!?!?!
^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

The effect of the heat from the bread.
^^C9^^

<>

Me: Sometimes I have imaginary conversations with supermodels.

Her: What an incredibly handsome and witty thing to say.


<>
<>

SELDOM SEEN ANIMAL BEHAVIOR 


Seems none the worse.
^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

Just dropping in for a bite...
And...
^^D5^^

^^D6^^

One group goes to the sea, the other comes back. They seem to be exchanging information.



NOTE: I am trying to divide large files into two halves so they load. We shall see if it works.
^^D7^^

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

Booty call: BUTTDIAL

A student may pass it: NOTE

Famous bed-in participant: ONO

A thing in poker: ACE

Brand of pads: SOS

Portend: BODE

Small hole drilling tool: GIMLET

(^I had to look that one up.^)

Bevy: quail::mob: EMUS

Words accompanying a headshot: BIO


<>

<>



<>


<>


<>


<>


Looks like somebody else lied on their resumé.
<>

<>


<>


<>


My Puzzle Time folder is running dry. Send me what you got.



7 comments:

Fardygardy said...

puzzle: The word "wholesome". No brainer

Burgervan said...

Here's MY Puzzle Time: What's got 4 legs and an ARM?

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: wholesome

Anonymous said...

puzzle time....the word "wholesome"???

Anonymous said...

B5 => 15X40 is not $31,200. Not even close - it's $600

Anonymous said...

A13: Oh, myyyy!
Raul

Burgervan said...

Answer to MY Puzzle time: A Rottweiller! Hahaha

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive