About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 31, 2022

THURSDAY #4845

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

NEWSY BITS



 Explosion at the ammunition depot in Belgorod (Russian), looks like Ukraine is striking back.

---

---

<>

---

<>


<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

That wasn't his turd.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

All were suckers

Some were losers

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be old?

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

There was a brief time in the 1990s when you could pull up next to someone at a red light and ask if they had any mustard.

<>
<>

PEOPLE UNLIKE US


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

Jockey practice?

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

Silent film star Dolores Costello, grandmother of Drew Barrymore. 

^^B5^^

Monkey see monkey do...

^^B6^^

People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not about just stabbing. It's about coming together to stab with a group of friends.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST



I think that barrel movement cuts down on the recoil allowing you to more easily keep your sight on the targets.

^^C1^^

Savannah Runway Graves

They stated that the graves couldn't be moved unless they found a relative to give permission.

^^C2^^

Drone-based skywriting advertisements

First, we have huge floating billboards to ruin the view from the beach, now the sky.

^^C3^^


^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Thomas the Tank Engine

I didn't remember that when I posted the mural of it last week.

^^C6^^

I have never understood why very few of us use straws at home yet we insist on them when we eat out.

^^C7^^

I found that movie delightful.

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

If you are being chased by a pack of taxidermists DO NOT play dead.

<>
<>

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


Gender reveal at Spahn Ranch?

^^D1^^

Yes, I too was born in Alabama.

This is the state motto...

^^D2^^

Speaking of Alabama: The Meaning of Life

ROLL TIDE!

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

Babe Dog
^^D5^^

Nothing says Paris quite like fish and chips.

^^D6^^

Did you ever notice that your pants pocket only gets snagged on the door handle when you're in a bad mood?

<>
<>

MOTORIZED VEHICLES


^^E1^^

^^E2^^

High Wire Worker
^^E9^^

^^E3^^

Driving While Idiot


^^E4^^

^^E5^^

^^E6^^

^^E7^^

^^E8^^

^^E10^^

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive