About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

WENESDAY #4844

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

THE RUSSIAN CLUSTERFUCK







<>

READ ALL ABOUT IT


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

"Give me boots to lick or give me death."

I am flummoxed that with problems like Civil forfeiture conservatives pick mask-wearing to protest. With wars without congressional approval, they choose vaccine mandates to scream against. And not a peep from them that deep-pocket donors sway most of our elections.

Choose your battle carefully.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

He should have asked one of the millions of electric car drivers if that is a problem.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

That is my wife's exact reaction...

...to such things as this...

^^A13^^

I'm 'I once had a computer room in my house' years old.

<>

*I've lost a lot of girlfriends for the exact same reason.

<>

I just fired myself from cleaning my studio. I don't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

<>


WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Smoker vs non-smoker.

^^B1^^

Unintentional optical illusion

^^B2^^

Ghost sculpture in the castle of Vezio, Italy.

^^B3^^

Time to get a refund on those anger management sessions.

^^B4^^

I stood up under a similar sign in Alaska.

^^B5^^

Okay, maybe the camera has a clear lens protector and it mirrors the owl.

^^B6^^

I have spilled more paint than most people have applied. And in that case, I would blame myself for not warning the new guy.

^^B7^^

I do that constantly.

^^B8^^

I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning but even more, I love the sound of no one talking to me while I drink it.

<>
<>

I don't think most women realize how handsome my wife says I am.

<>

GET LEARNT


The person who owned that house no own no property. The property line begins at the high water mark so he's fucked.

^^C1^^

Do you think this makes the moon look large or small?

I would say large. Think how long it would take me to drive from my house to California.

^^C2^^

Modern tomato vs one grown from a 150-year-old seed.

^^C3^^

Who writes headlines like that?!?

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

How a camel climbs a dune.

You learn something new every damn day.

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Chinese explorer Zheng's ship vs Columbus's ship.

^^C8^^

Fish Cannon

Now Fun With Fish Cannon...

^^C9^^

Woodchopping Made Easier
^^C10^^

A panoramic view from the surface of Mars was captured by the Curiosity rover.

^^C11^^

I used to sign off all my work emails with "Should you have any questions please don't. Hesitate to ask."

<>
<>

I consider page 2 of Google results the dark web.

<>

MIDWEEK SILLINESS


I like the way she just holds it there like "What happened?"

^^D1^^

This guy makes me smile.



^^D2^^

^^D3^^

Funny in a Schadenfreude sort of way.

Today we learn that water has weight. Tune in next time!

 Concussion protocol in effect.

^^D4^^

Pay attention...

^^D5^^

And not to be outdone...

^^D6^^

Flour Mixing Tutorial
^^D7^^

Joint Mishap
^^D8^^

Nose Song

-sound on-

Talent like that should not go unrewarded.

^^D9^^

<>

<>


<>

<>

<>


<>

<>







2 comments:

Wrekreation said...

D-9 GREAT! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time answer...... Nothing.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive