About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, May 5, 2022

THURSDAY #4880

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


I find such programming disgusting. And no matter how hard I look I simply can't find any real science shows on my TV and I have 1000 channels.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Some war someplace...

^^A3^^

Can you imagine Biden doing this?

No, you can't.

^^A4^^

Two peas in a pod.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

I have been told by more than one commenter that a worker is worth what he's worth. Well, if you have to close your restaurant early cause a burger flipper didn't show up then how much is that burger flipper worth?

^^A7^^

<>

Male birth control is free and it's called holding a fish in your profile photo.

<>
<>

Unlike you jaded pessimists I still have the ability to feel optimistic about something even after a lifetime of disappointment. And you know why? Because I'm stupid.

<>

FUN WITH CAPTIONS


^^B1^^
^^B2^^

^^B3^^
^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

What an excellent philosophy.

^^B10^^

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

<>

Have you ever drank iced coffee so strong that for like four minutes you have help?

<>
<>

You don't need a big titty goth girl you need a big brain licensed therapist.

<>

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


As a Dad, it is MANDATORY you do this to your kids at least once.

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

*For my friend Danny

^^C3^^

*MNBT

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Buster Scruggs

-sound on-

^^C12^^

Jesus Mishap

-sound on-

^^C13^^

Nutshot

-sound on-

^^C14^^

The Rose

-sound on-

^^C15^^

<>

Fuck having sex - have you ever had your name called at the psych ward to go home?

<>
<>

I accidentally closed the browser with 20+ tabs open. This must be what the scholars of Alexandria felt when their great library burned.

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT



I imagine it's much more automated than that now.

^^D1^^

A comedic genius.

^^D2^^

Is it just a one-speed?

^^D3^^

Life will find a way.

^^D4^^

It looks like the bridge it's a foot or so underwater. Do any of you people know what's going on?

^^D5^^

How could anyone think that that would work?

^^D6^^

I used to have quick reflexes - not so much anymore.

^^D7^^

To feed themselves during the lockdown in Shanghai, people come up with a lot of things. For example, someone here is catching fish with a drone.

^^D8^^

You've all seen the statues on Easter Island.

But have you seen the one that was only half-finished?


---

Intricate stonework Ahu Vinapu on the same island.

---

And it has the Navel of the World Stone

^^D9^^

^^D10^^

What must they be thinking? Probably the exact same thing modern children would think.

^^D11^^

Historic figures as modern people.

^^D12^^

747 cross-section

^^D13^^

This is what happens when you get a burn on a faded tattoo.

Is that true?

^^D14^^

This slingshot shoots arrows

You can buy one for about $100:

^^D15^^

Unbelievable that the Air cushion motorcycle suit saved his life and no hospital was needed.

^^D16^^

Screw Driving Like a Man

The star screws have more area for the bit to bite but I prefer the Square Drive. You can stick it on the end of your adapter and it will stay there while you lower it into place.

^^D17^^

Stove Stoking Like a Man

What do you suppose that was? It came with no information and it doesn't look like a cooker. Anyone?

^^D18^^


<>




<>

<>

<>


<>

<>







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive