About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

SATURDAY #4980


One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


^^A1^^

Uh...okay.

^^A2^^

I regularly visit an image site that has members from all around the globe. That picture was posted with this title:

You guys are tired of reading about it but I'm tired of living it.

Why can't America change and join the rest of the civilized society?

^^A3^^

*Verification Requested

^^A4^^

There are far too many shootings to be warning about them. Wow.

^^A5^^

That kid gets it. And remember, if she got ill a doctor would be provided.

^^A6^^

Speaking of...

I think he was all four characters.

^^A7^^

Well, that aged well.

^^A8^^

Googled: Known for: Leaking an intelligence report detailing Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. 

She was a whistleblower who revealed the depths of Russian interference in the 2016 US election, so she was imprisoned by Trump DOJ.

SOURCE
^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

<>

My goal in life is to piss off one person each day. I am currently four years ahead of schedule.

<>
<>

You know that awful feeling when you ask her how her day was and she actually tells you.

<>

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


---
^^B 1-2^^

That millions of Americans believe that tells you everything you need to know about our educational system.

^^B3^^

Did you notice the other guy?

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

A couple of very old gags.

---
^^B 6-7^^

I just noticed that these look like pierced nipples...

I almost put that in my Puzzle Time.

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

Worst superhero ever.

^^B10^^

^^B11^^

Human Voice Simulator

Yes, all of us men are all thinking the exact same thing.

^^B12^^

^^B13^^

Country Music

^^B14^^

Have we tried this yet?

^^B15^^

While I'm no fan of Donald Trump, it is chilling to realize that this could happen to any one of us after live tweeting 34 consecutive crimes.

^^B16^^

^^B17^^

<>

Bag my groceries in the order I intentionally placed them on the belt, you coward.

<>
<>

At a church camp, they announced that their youth pastor had died in a car wreck on the way to the camp, and then while they were all crying he started describing what hell was like from the rafters where he was hiding. And that church camp only got worse after that.

<>

PEOPLE WHO DO THEIR THING BETTER THAN I DO ANYTHING


Every hour, every day, and every year the same pattern. Fuck.

But did you notice this...

I include errors in my boxes to show it was not made in a factory. I can imagine her doing the same thing.

^^C1^^

I've written several times about the price you pay for fame. I don't even know who these people are but imagine this happening every time you ventured out in public.

I was pretty proud of my neighbors when Kevin Bacon shot a movie on the street where my wife had two stores and he walked around and sat to eat unmolested.

A young girl who worked for my wife even bought the muscle car they used in the movie.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

STAY HYDRATED!

^^C5^^

Prisoners Puzzle

Math is so wonderful.

^^C6^^

Table Game Pro

^^C7^^

<>

I don't like how some people refer to a TV show as a "guilty pleasure" or products as "guilt-free". You shouldn't feel guilty based on what you are eating or watching. You should feel guilty every second of every day because it makes you easily manipulated.

<>
<>

I'm pronouncing females the same way as tamales from now on and nobody can stop me.

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


It's easy to see why they say that the trees are the only thing holding the structures together.

^^D1^^

---

I think those bits are left over from its last molt.

^^D2^^

The oldest door in Britain. 

Made with timber from the original Anglo-Saxon abbey, it is around 1,000 years old. I, of course, would make a box out of it.

^^D3^^

What must each be thinking?

^^D4^^

The photo on the wall approves.

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

^^D8^^

Which way are these stairs going?

^^D9^^

Thank you, Science Guys.

^^D10^^

^^D11^^

<>

I think what this country needs right now, more than ever, is a new album from Nickelback.

<>
<>

If I were the CEO of Twix I would make both cookies in the same factory to save production costs.

<>

SOMETHING'S AMISS


How could you not fix that?

^^E1^^

That is almost universally considered repugnant yet here we are.

We have a river like that running through my city and tubing is very popular. But there is a group of caring citizens who go in to clean up the trash left by some of those people.

^^E2^^

Long story short, the paper was published about 16 years ago and was so landmark and groundbreaking that almost all Alzheimer's research done afterward were based partly on the findings in the potentially falsified paper. If this is fake, it sets back Alzheimer's research for at least 10 years.

But other scientists found the error because that is what scientists do.

^^E3^^

I recently posted this:

My friend in London offered this:

I think that refers to the state of a lot of Brits teeth and I can tell You that the reason is that EVERYTHING Health-wise is covered by the NHS

But Most dental treatment is seen as cosmetic and only free in case of Emergency so most of us can't be bothered with going to see the Cunts cos they charge the EARTH. For the last toothache I had, I bought tooth-removing apparatus from Amazon and pulled the cunt out, myself. Americans and the rest of the world might make fun but we REALLY couldn't give a toss. We'd much rather have bad teeth than school shootings. That's not to say that each is mutually exclusive.

^^E4^^

Mountain climber betting his thrill of feeling alive against his children growing up without a father and a wife becoming a widow.

^^E5^^

Sinkhole inside a swimming pool in the middle of a party, one guy dead.

^^E6^^

Remember, you must never say that you weren't warned.

And then there's this commenter:

A8: There are thousands of scientists from around the world that say there is no conclusive evidence that any climate change is the result of human behavior. The earth has experienced many extended periods of warming and cooling long before the wheel was invented. But everyone should take your expert opinion when you don’t realize that keeping the hot sun off an AC condenser unit will improve the AC’s efficiency.

I used to believe exactly that but then I was guided through extensive research by a Ph.D. who actually studies it. I won't bore you again with the tons of data I have already posted but consider this: NASA, NOAA, the U.S. Armed Forces, foreign governments, etc, etc, agree with me.

^^E7^^

There's some physics going on that I don't understand.

^^E8^^

It would probably haul your garbage can to the VA just fine.

^^E9^^

Armed Robot

That scares the shit out of a whole bunch of people.

But did you notice the recoil lifting the weapon up off the target? I assume they will fix that.

^^E10^^

Olympics For The Rest Of Us

^^E11^^

Foiled Again

She risked her life for a cell phone.

^^E12^^


<>

*Verification Requested

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^C3^^
You get old pilots and you get bold pilots but you don't get old bold pilots.

Anonymous said...

Alif ba ta = start of the Arabic alphabet

Anonymous said...

E5: the guy running belay did not do his job properly. There should have never been that much stack from the anchor point.

Anonymous said...

in reference to A1

I also wonder why none of the underage people (could be boys and girls, who knows) have come forward.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good read!
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive