About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

THURSDAY #5573

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

Remember this extraordinary crossword that I worked years ago?

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

With me, that would be my reaction for 9am. ALL of my appointments are scheduled for 3 in the afternoon - after my nap.

^^A8^^
^^A9^^

^^A10^^

I built a huge 4'x4' doghouse for my dogs and they never set foot in it.

^^A11^^

===
===
===
===
<>

MEET THE TRUMPS


^^T1^^

^^T2^^

^^T3^^

^^T4^^

^^T5^^

^^T6^^

^^T7^^

^^T8^^

^^T9^^

^^T10^^

^^T11^^

^^T12^^

^^T13^^

^^T14^^

^^T15^^

^^T16^^

^^T17^^

^^T18^^

^^T19^^

^^T20^^

^^T21^^

^^T22^^

^^T23^^

^^T24^^

^^T25^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting patiently for someone to explain the missing letter......

Anonymous said...

What is the missing letter???

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive