About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

TUESDAY #5571

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

PART ONE


^^A^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

I used to carve miniatures of those when I was a kid.

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

Japan - for faster unloading.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

From 1968

^^B6^^

I Google search often for items to use in my OOMVOs and the ads are getting weird.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

Couple's Race

^^B9^^

Economics

^^B10^^

Remote Control Plan

^^B11^^

Sand Art

^^B12^^

===
===
===
===
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


NOTE: I didn't have time to scour the internet for normal blog items so I dumped some more OOMVOs on you - I have over 700 on file.

<>


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

===
===
===
===
<>


<>


<>

<>


<>







5 comments:

Eric Smitt said...

Yeah I know it's the NYPost but could not find a CNN article.
https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/us-news/city-council-asks-highest-court-to-allow-non-citizens-to-vote/

“Republicans think they can use the courts to disempower immigrant communities, and communities of color, from voting,” Taina Wagnac, a senior manager at the New York Immigration Coalition, said at the rally. “We have a chance for justice as we move forward with an appeal.”

They would really love for non-citizens to vote in all elections, pulling the Rep/Race card. Madness.

Anonymous said...

A6 Lemme guess, it was Brady Bunch inspired? :) - Armando

Anonymous said...

B2 not really, you still have to unstrap your load. I think that's just for keeping the material dry. We have curtains here that would probably be the same amount of time. The price difference between a curtain and a mechanical door would be the big difference. -Armando

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Armando,
I don't get it.
RH

Anonymous said...

We have those type of trailers here as well. They are used typically for sites that don't have loading docks.

Every now and then we will get one at the warehouse. We will unload it outside and take the pallets up the ramp.

It also allows for a pallet near the front to be unloaded without having to unload all the pallets behind it.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive