About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 8, 2024

MONDAY #5584

One Of My Very Own 
===
===
===
===
<>

<>

BRAVO UNDEFEATED LADY GAMECOCKS!
<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

===
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

????

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

Crab Palace

^^C9^^

Football

^^C10^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>

<>


===
===
<>






6 comments:

billr said...

Needle nose pliers. Reminds me of an old news story about a guy who died after shooting himself in the head 9 times* with a nail gun, answering the age-old question of how many nails in your head does it take to kill you.



* I forget how many it was, but around 7-9 I think.

^^C2^^ Wild turkeys are nasty fuckers, and aggressive in gangs. We had some in our neighborhood in Boston a few years ago.

Spam4phil said...

puzzle
Vegan version of the Vermeer "Girl with Pearl Earring"?

Anonymous said...

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39901710/naia-essentially-bans-transgender-athletes-women-sports

Good.

Anonymous said...

Spam4phil
Vegan pearl?

Spam4phil said...

Anonymous, how about
Ear with the Pearl Girl Ring?

Ralph Henry said...

Bravo, Spam.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive