About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

SUNDAY #5583

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

Is that true?

^^A2^^

They developed a motor that would turn a much bigger prop - so big it hit the ground when parked. So they bent the wings to raise the body.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

????

^^A10^^

*I speak from personal experience.

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

"Would you like a cure for that?"

"NO!" - millions of Americans

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

I would be good at that.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

When people don't drink...

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


Wait for it...

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

Colors

^^C10^^

back to the future guy

^^C11^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


I bet she practices walking like that in front of a mirror.

<>


===
===
<>






1 comment:

Spam4phil said...

Puzzle
a GI overseas

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive