About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 15, 2024

MONDAY #5591

One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===
===
===
<>
<>

PART ONE


AMERICA'S PASTIME


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

I watch sports. I have played sports. I used to bet on sports. That said, all sports are fundamentally silly. I appreciate that it encourages people to exercise, etc, etc, but at some point, you just look at a rule book and declare it childish silliness.


===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

Natural or manmade?

^^B3^^

*MNBT

^^B4^^

Who doesn't know slime is slick?

^^B5^^

Who decides not to flee?

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

THAT'S TRUE! I looked it up.

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Howard Hughes Test Flying A Radio Controlled Scale Model Of The Spruce Goose In California, C.194

^^C8^^

My science advisor tells me that one of the problems with NASA is that nobody writes new code. They just tweak old code for new missions which means bugs get passed on and on.

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natural or manmade?
^^B3^^

Man made, broken water main, Vaso Godziashvili Street, Tbilisi, Georgia.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive