About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 11, 2024

THURSDAY #5587

One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===
<>
<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

Lancaster, SC was the home base of Springs Mills, a giant textile company in the early 1900s and the son of the owner would bring a bat, ball, and gloves to a sandlot so he and the other kids could play baseball. One day he fell in a muddy ditch and the other kids laughed at him so he took his bat, ball, and gloves home and never returned. Skipping forward decades when that kid owned the mills he was asked what he would do if his employees voted to unionize and he said, "I would close all of my mills". Same person, same solution to his problems.

^^A6^^

Wait for it...

*MNBT

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

What is that?

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

I had forgotten that John Travolta was in Carrie.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Aviate

^^C6^^

Hate

^^C7^^

Meteor

^^C8^^

Mongolia

^^C9^^

===
===
===
===
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that?
^^B5^^

Single person cable car with an idiot sitting on the roof of one.

Eric Smitt said...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68781482

'Transitory'...

John Blackthorne said...

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/new-polling-examines-the-views-of-undecided-voters-in-key-swing-states-208695877994

Unanimous show of hands on Biden economy being crap. Actually amazed MSNBC aired this.

He ain't getting my vote again, abstaing.

Anonymous said...

A6 unions are a great platform for the working man. But I as an independent donate to who I want. Top guy of any union donates with union money to who he wants. Do you think union money can be a participant in politics? I strongly disagree, what do you think? -Armando

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive