About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

WENESDAY #5586

One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===
<>
<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

My friend Rupert used to project a movie on the wall of his wing restaurant every Monday to draw in customers on his slowest night. It worked.

^^A2^^

If I won the lottery...

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

Well, hell, that's not funny. Use it as a cautionary tale.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

Wait for it...

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

The hardest puzzle I ever put together was of a flamingo made up entirely of tiny pictures of flamingos. I glued the pieces together and framed it.

^^B2^^


^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

I'll never buy another Mac.

^^B6^^

Can we all de-glamorize playing with fire?

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

So they know they are being filmed and just don't give a shit.

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART ONE


*MNBT

^^C1^^

Not all beautiful photographs have to be of beautiful subjects.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Food For Thought.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

Ship

^^C12^^

===
===
===
===
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>



 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time : The Ether Bunny

Anonymous said...

That’s the either bunny

Anonymous said...

A10: sloppy procedure on that 120mm... left it hanging too long with a hot tube.
RetRsvMike

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive