About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

TUESDAY #5599

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>
<>

I may be the only person in the Western Hemisphere who didn't know this until recently but my boxes were getting filthy stored in my garage and I needed dust covers.

It was very important that the covers not touch the floor because sometimes water gets in there. So after watching a video online about how the Japanese prepare their table cloths I tried it and it worked.

You just tie the corners together...

And pull the flap over.

<>

PART ONE


*Viewer Contribution

^^A1^^

I ran across a collection of photographs titled "WTF" and have them sprinkled throughout this post. Some are rather subtle.

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^



^^A6^^

^^A7^^

*I made a OOMVO about that very thing.

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

????
^^A10^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


I WANT ONE!!!

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

And...

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


===
===
===
<>





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT ONE!!!
^^B1^^

You want a crap Range Rover?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/expert-view/market-leadership-stays-with-psus-stay-invested-as-the-best-is-yet-to-come-ramesh-damani/articleshow/106174564.cms

Anonymous said...

Puzzle: He's beside himself
Raul

Spam4phil said...

Puzzle
He's beside himself

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive