About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

WENESDAY #5579

One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE


I don't make art to enjoy it. I make art for you to enjoy it.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

This post contains several examples of people doing things perfectly - which is refreshing.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

That young woman wears those pants and then would chastise a man for staring at them.

^^A6^^

Probability Illustrated

^^A7^^

I was knocked out twice on a baseball field.

^^A8^^

How would you feel if someone set up a table on your grandmother's grave?

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


Why was she pissed?

^^B1^^

My wife found some more of our honeymoon photos.

===
===

*BTW I piddle around on PowerPoint to make those and it is almost impossible for me to match the skin tones of the body and the added face. It is by far the most frustrating aspect of the whole endeavor.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

Think "Stop the steal".

^^B5^^

A beautiful self-own.

*Why is this an issue? I'm convinced some people just make shit up to get pissed off about.

^^B6^^

I read somewhere that 50% of Americans believe in ghosts. That makes explaining MAGA a little easier.

^^B7^^

Ginger. I got it wrong too.

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===

*I only put the pearls on people to mask an awkward head-to-body transition.

===
===
<>

PART THREE


I once went to a restroom very similar to this during halftime at a football game and there was a very long crowd waiting their turn but I noticed that each man stood a good two from the other guys so only three guys could fit at each through. So when it came my turn I announced that four guys could fit, took up my four slot, and peed. As I was leaving they had all retuned to the two feet separation.

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

I drove a truck like that for a few years. Today that would be like driving a 1994 model: 1948/1978 = 1994/2024

^^C2^^

What advantage do you think that gives the fish?

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Boat Racing

^^C6^^

Trickle Down Economics

^^C7^^

===
===
===
===
<>

<>


<>

<>


<>
 




7 comments:

Ron said...

7-9+3=1

Thanks Ralph

Anonymous said...

What advantage do you think that gives the fish?
^^C4^^

More pussy!

Anonymous said...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRCPs1-Rei6dkt6odNLcJ-9qCdfT0LRBzN6iidwkzTo2Dzamt32DGXd6ay5-yA3oIhgC1b8xAI2bJAZkoN-AWINFcuj5m5UM-kn3L0EZHEKHvpInW4i59TeTTJHXOAEVHN3xqbecjRksB40SZKb-e8faL8eV5sDxBvlVNbk09pc-Q92idLzMSB2N8vd7k/w769-h489/3116_efe7215f-9dc3-468a--7217c06a8lb8_102a.JPG

MIKE HARRIS said...

Re your book deal. Take all the money you can. You deserve it for doing this unpaid blog for so long. Though I won't be buying your book!Mike

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8?si=JG4FOdNlNGm8vl54

Anonymous said...

B1

Pissed cuz they threw a comforter set at her!

Anonymous said...

B6

They are complaining about a singular pronoun. Then they immediately used a singular pronoun. Teacher is singular. Should have written English teachers to avoid looking stupid.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive