About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

TUESDAY #5669

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===

<>

PART ONE

^^A1^^


^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

That looks like so much fun.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

I wonder how much heat that creates.

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

A reminder to stop taking photos by holding your phone at eye level.

^^B6^^
^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

I still remember the day my daughter caught her first fish.

^^C1^^

Is it just me?

^^C2^^

The big fast food corporations have kind of shot themselves in the foot in that I can now order real food from a real restaurant for about the same place as the crap they serve. That means real Mexican food now cost about the same as Taco Bell and a real BBQ plate costs about the same as a McDonalds meal.

^^C3^^

The cyclist.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

Three random short clips that refused to be turned into a GIF:
^^C9^^

^^C10^^


^^C11^^

===
===
===

<>


<>


What would you think if we found an alien people who believed without a shred of evidence that an invisible man in the sky created the universe in about a week? We would call them quaint.

<>


<>


<>


How many 8's do you see below?





2 comments:

Bill Ward said...

^^C8^^

That's exactly what a few Dem politicians said!

Spam4phil said...

puzzle 3 there is one formed in the middle of the diamonds

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive