About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 16, 2024

FRIDAY #5714

 One Of My Very Own

===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE

Those things are dangerous!

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

What kind of shells are those?

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

As a bartender, I've seen shit like that a thousand times.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

What about the cameraman?

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

I've always liked this sort of thing.

But on that one, the pieces seem to be trimmed to fit.

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

And...

They had a dangerous bridge in my neighborhood that caused hundreds of similar accidents. They solved the problem by digging out the road to make it three feet lower.

^^C3^^

Speaking of...

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Our strength is our diversity. And imagine how boring it would be if everyone was just like you...or me.

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

I like those but have always wondered where they find the parts.

^^C10^^


===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


*I made this one myself.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of shells are those?
^^A5^^

'Super Dragon' Dragon's Breath Ammunition 12 Gauge 2 3/4"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_breath_(ammunition)

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: forgiven

billr said...

^^C3^^ I forget, have you shown 11foot8.com before?

Spam4phil said...

puzzle four give N forgiven

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive