About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 12, 2024

MONDAY #5710

 One Of My Very Own

===
===

<>

PART ONE

Where are all the whores?

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

We all need more people to do goofy stuff to brighten our days.

^^A5^^

Wait...were they trying to curtail or promote suicide?

^^A6^^

I knew that as soon as they "lit" it.

^^A7^^

I have had so many women give me that exact same look.

^^A8^^

===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Food for thought...

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

Dipable French Toast

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Mustache

^^C7^^

Tardigrade

^^C8^^

Two Words

^^C9^^

===
===

<>


<>

<>


<>


<>






1 comment:

billr said...

^^C8^^ I believe it's only a matter of time until we discover that tardigrades are the master race in control of the whole planet and everything on it, and have been for 500 million years.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive