About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

SUNDAY #5709

 One Of My Very Own

===
===

<>

PART ONE

Ha! Found something about today's Easter Eggs.

^^A1^^

And the award for least cloth used in a bathing suit goes to...

But if it's legal to have a rope in the crack like this...

Why shouldn't it be legal to do the same thing with the vagina?

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

I saw that filling up with gas out west and the only thing I remember about it is that the guy had no interest in answering questions.

^^A7^^

????

^^A8^^
===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

===
^^B5^^

^^B6^^

And yet the religious right love him.

^^B7^^

But there are problems with the photos. 

Plus the bush in front. I thought maybe it was a shot of the front and back but the trees seems to line up.

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

That is amazing.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>



And do tell everyone how you figured it out.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time, just by the size of the horses tail, I know they're facing away.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle - Look at the hooves and feet. They are walking away.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time coming towards you , look were the tail is

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive