About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 18, 2024

SUNDAY #5716

One Of My Very Own 
===
===

<>

PART ONE


Warm enough for no pants and yet you have a fire?

^^A1^^

I was one of those people who rarely drank too much - I just drank a little bit all the time.

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

Eisenhower said that the two things that won the war were the M1 rifle and the 2 1/2-ton truck. The jeep was probably a close second.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

A man once told me that all college-educated people did was memorize a bunch of stuff to parrot back on tests and that didn't make them smarter than him. Yeah, they memorize stuff like how to move a human heart from one body to another or send a spacecraft out of the solar system.

^^A6^^
^^A7^^

Patriotism Illustrated

^^A8^^

===
===
<>

PART TWO


Think about what aliens would eat.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

BACKSTORY!!! I DEMAND A BACKSTORY!!!

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

I had the misfortune of watching the ugly metamorphosis that alcohol causes.

^^B6^^

I think designers of swimwear are doing to the vagina what they have already done to the buttocks - just put a cord in the crack.

BTW that is a most unappealing pose.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE


A lawyer made them do that.

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Then design it so it can't be.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

What is she doing?

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^
^^C9^^

^^C10^^

===
===

<>


<>

<>


<>


<>







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is she doing?
^^C6^^

Puncturing the bottom of a Smirnoff can.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive