About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today, let's dedicate an entire post to illustrate why women confuse me...
Dear Miss Star,
If you can figure out the puzzle below, that just about says it for all of us.
Grandma takes her shopping very, very seriously...
Somebody could get their ass kicked over this...
Those zany Japanese vagina models...
Another one that you have to be real intelligent to get...
Lysol? What did she do...spike his fucking drink with it?
I have no idea what this is about...unless it's the longest delivery of all time...
_______________________________________________
Woman + Kiddy Shirt + Men's Bathroom = PLEEEEEEEEZ! ________________________________________________
"How about one more drink, Honey, before we go into WalMart for some more stretch pants?" ________________________________________________
SHADE
He's doing it right...
_________________________________________________
Holy fucking shit!!! RULE #1: Never, ever put a picture of yourself like this on the internet.
_________________________________________________
A stripper pole for old people... (the lady on the right doesn't need a pole...she needs to remember to lift the lid and drop her pants...Jeeeeeeez!)
_________________________________________________
Sorry lady, but your shirt is written in the wrong language. Such naivete just makes me sad.
(she's probably one of those stars who think they have a "right" to twinkle)
____________________________________________________
These were cast from live models, ya'll. But I have discovered that if you tilt your head to the right, all of these look exactly like a drunk's lips trying to explain how they are not drunk...I've seen it and these are dead ringers...especially the one on the bottom row second from the left...at one time my old friend Jack's trademark. This lady modeled for the third one from the right, third row...
I want her on my side... _________________________________________________
This lady pulled more than a sweat shirt out of her dryer this morning...and I wonder how long she walked around like this before somebody told her about her static cling problem?
I don't do this kind of silly stuff anymore...but I still have my memories...
One of my very own... Okay, that was rather lame, but I don't have many "One of my very own" that have to do with women...today's theme. How about this one?
Can you imagine my wife asking, "Well, Honey, what would you like to do tonight?"
And me saying, "I'd like you to wash my feet with your hair."
Nooooo, folks, that's not weird. A lot of "normal" women would jump at the chance...............................HA!
_________________________________________________
This is an editorial cartoon by a friend of mine. It may not make sense to you people not living in South Carolina, but he had to publically EXPLAIN it to people. I found that unbelieveable...not that some people didn't get it, but that he would actually (personally) explain it...I would not have. However, this story is a great lead-in for my last story.
Syria...SYRIA, has banned all full face burkas in all classrooms. Many teachers chose to quit their jobs rather than comply. I find that extraordinary.
_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive