About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 9, 2010

“In English,” the professor said, “a double negative forms a positive. However, in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative remains a negative. But there isn’t a single language, not one, in which a double positive can express a negative.”

A voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”

*****
The war is not only killing and maiming our young men and women, but it's literally driving them crazy. Imagine this young man having this experience one minute and the next he is blowing some lunatic's head off. What would that do to your mental state?
*****
I had to look at the next one for a couple of seconds to get it...
Those zany Chinese. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
******
You're welcome, gentlemen...
*****
"Oh, look, Willy Nelson's bus has arrived!"
Who couldn't like looking at this...I like it.
One of my very own... ___________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive