About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Regarding the cartoon that I didn't get, I got this from astute reader Abby:
Renew their "vowels"... A,e,i,o,u, & sometimes y!
(I feel like such a cheechako in this whole understanding cartoon thing)
*****
(These things are being sold folks!)
If this new fashion catches on, I'm going to start collecting man cards...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
******
"Honey, would you smell my belly button right out here in public? I don't think anybody will photograph us and share it with the whole world." *****
Stealing fruit = Death sentence.....DAMN! *****
As long as there are stupid tattoos, I will keep updating you... *****
I know a guy who skateboards and he thinks this is a GREAT IDEA! *****
Yesterday, I got my Prepartation 'H' mixed up with my Poli-Grip.
Now I talk like an asshole....but at least my gums don't itch.
******
*****
Very subtle this... *****
You might want to enlarge this... *****
So, know we KNOW....
*****
That insane son of a bitch... *****
Sorry, ladies, but I have to throw the men a bone from time to time...
One of my very own... __________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive