About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It has occurred to me that my blog is not so much about interesting, baffling or, hopefully, humorous images. It is about me. To illustrate what I mean, the next image excites me greatly. I would have gone nuts if I had been there to see this in person. It's a giant spider web in the lobby of a museum made of....packing tape. FUCKING BRILLIANT! To you maybe it's silly or meaningless, but to me it is one of the greatest art forms of our modern age...making overpowering art on the cheap. Enjoy.
________________________________________________
SCENARIO: Wife leaves terse, confusing commands for her husband on the refrigerator. He complains. Thus this note. Yes, corporations can do space exploration more efficiently, thus cheaper, but I'll put my tax dollars towards the best scientists in the world. It's a source of national pride.
But I can still make fun of it all...
I have no idea whether this is a giant typo or something else, but at least it's got parking...
This is an advertisement for skydiving. Very good.
I wonder how many people this guy had to piss off for his whole neighborhood to be TP'ed?
Artist pins euros onto tree to see just what would happen the next morning...silly? Shit, I'm the guy who has $700 in one dollar bills rolled up and stuck in small holes I drilled in a fucking wooden TV tray.
How the hell could this happen? I mean, aren't there rules to make absolutely sure that things like this not happen?
This next image was from a site with lots of stupid composite sketches made for suspects and most were awful. I looked at this next one and thought it waaaaay off the mark. But I was wrong... __________________________________________________

You know you’re too fat when…

9. You go to the zoo and the elephants throw you peanuts.

8. You put mayonnaise on aspirin.

7. Your blood type is Ragu.

6. You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.

5. You ran away from home and they had to use all 4 sides of the milk carton for your picture.

4. You could sell shade.

3. Your driver’s license says, ‘Picture continued on other side.’

2. You are diagnosed with the flesh-eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.

1. You dance and it makes the band skip.

_________________________________________________
And this is her getaway vehicle... _______________________________________________
This is an authentic early postcard. And I thought homophobia was a recent invention.
This next one should remind you that just because you can, doesn't mean you should...
You might want to enlarge this. The emotions expressed in her mouth made me laugh...
A pizza pizza....DAMN!!!!
The last photograph from Harold's vacation to Spain...
One of my very own...
________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive