About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"In fairness, we've been building 'ground zeros' near Iraqi mosques since March 2003."
***********************************************
THIS POST IS A TEST
-TO REPEAT-
THIS POST IS A TEST
(have fun, but tread carefully, my friend)
*****
*****
I think her tanks are full... ...and I'm a pretty good judge of such thing.
*****
We have all thought the same many time, haven't we?
WTF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Either: A) Her son just came out of the closet, or B) Her husband hired a male stripper for her birthday.
Either way, she needs a Valium.........NOW!
*****
Turned out that the fact that the perp pissed himself was just a daily occurrence.... *****
Bad habits....(moans allowable) *****
Welcome to America, ya'll.... *****
(this is the transition image in this test...be careful) *****
A lady looked out her kitchen window and saw an extremely rare black fawn. While she was getting her camera it stole her son's bike. (GODDAMN, I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!)
*****
Ummmmmmmmm...
How......unusual...
*****
This man has a real problem... *****
New photos of Obama's night job in college have just surfaced... *****
What a wonder photograph...
*****************************************************************
NOW FOR THE TEST QUESTION:
DID YOU CONSIDER THE LAST FEW IMAGES RACIST?
Well, let's discuss that for a minute.
The first half of the images in this post showed white people as:
- whore
- alcoholic
- pathetic "stars"
- pointing a weapon at a child
- smoking, drinking nuns
- Adolf Hitler, for goodness sake
- sadistic cops
- racist woman
- rednecks.
(I would have made fun of your mother if I could have found a picture of her)
The second half of this post poked fun at black people. If you thought there was ANY difference, then fuck you. The very notion that I can make fun of one group but not another repulses me. And if you think the President is untouchable, then you are doomed to the hell of blithelessness.
*****
One of my very own...
*****
Welcome to the early years of my daughter, Lara. When I saw this I noticed that look she gets in her eyes when she deduces exactly what happened. I have seen it a thousand times. Bless her heart.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive