About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 20, 2010

A WHOLE POST OF JUST GOOD FUCKING IDEAS
*****
You would have to be a young person to live here, but what a unique idea...
(I'm also assuming he is a non-drinker)
*****
If you have ever tried chipping the ice out of your freezer with a knife (and subsequently puncturing one of the tubes), then you will know how brilliant this really is. Speaking of such...
A faceless watch! Question: Do you know what time it says? It's military time (as we called it), and means 10:54 pm...the 22nd hour of the day.
*****
Why has it taken so long for someone to think up this?
Question: Okay, it's a material that doesn't get hot, so you can slide the rack out with your bare hands. But then you STILL have to put on the mittens to lift the pizza out.
I actually don't think this is a good idea, since most times you need at least two pieces of toast at a time, but it's the only lead-in to the next image I could find... Know what this is? (toastbusters)
******
This is a "video game" where you drive a "REAL" toy racer on a REAL course using a camera mounted in the car's nose. I like it.
As soon as I saw this I wondered how long it would take my nephew, Scott, to get one. Not only is it fast as shit, but it will turn on a dime and EVEN DIVES UNDER THE WATER!
How to breakup with a girl in style...
This may look like some kind of redneck solution to a problem, but consider this...
It recycled broken items that would otherwise have ended up in the landfill; it will never rust; it works perfectly. I once sawed off a broken wooden ladder and mounted it in my bathroom for a towel rack. Worked great, with some towels low enough for the kids.
*****
Another item my first grandchild will surely get for Christmas.
If this tool just had a screwdriver at the end of the handle, then we would be able to fix ANYTHING IN THE FUCKING WORLD WITH ONE....ONE TOOL!
Can I assume that those are women's feet?
Another example of what most people would call a slip-shod fix, but think about it this way: The awning works perfectly 362 days of the year, but when it snows the weight brings it down. So there, a free temporary solution. *****
This next image may seem silly to you, but I know as a fact that when Reserve and National Guard troops go out on maneuvers, they invent many ways to secret the prohibited alcohol. My ex-brother-in-law told me that he would put liquor bottles down the barrels of tanks...thus this illustration. Another friend told me of the time that as their huge Igloo cooler full of beer camouflaged as a crate was sitting in their office, a Captain walked in and while the officer was instructing his NCO's of the rumors of alcohol use.....he sat on the crate. The men in the office had a very difficult time not laughing aloud.
*****
Okay, this is cool as shit. Before they allowed this tiger to have babies, the zookeepers had to make sure that she would be a good mom. So they got these newborn pigs, draped them in faux tiger skin and......waited. The tiger passed with flying colors.
How to send a message to your neighbor without letting them know who sent it....
If you actually think that this would work, I know for a fact that you were either a cheerleader or a jock in high school.
No tame bear he. He just wondered onto the property. Had it been my yard I would have offered it a beer....to make it perfect...
One of my very own...(about good fucking ideas...which is harder than you think)
You won't all see the irony in this....but it's okay....it really, really is...
....plus it's short...
_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive