About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Three words that will save the economy:
GAY BRIDAL REGISTRY
*****

This is absolutely true.  I went to the official website....

I couldn't agree more...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Having a camera at just the right place at just the right time....

My young friend, Billy, and I had a long talk about the artist, Banksy, this weekend.  We both think he is hands down the best...and Billy and I do that shit for a living...


A couple of new inventions for you to ponder...
This one turns...

An information desk in a library made of books....

Neal liked his job, but, of course, he couldn't tell any of his buddies what he did at the factory...


If you really loved your kids, you would make them one of these as soon as possible...

I don't own a tie...
I don't understand them.  Most people just put them on without thinking about them at all, or worse, they wear them because everyone else does.  Not thinking or pretending you are a lemming is not my idea of maturity.  And don't even get me started about those buttons on the sleeves of suit coats....

I can recognize the "Just Joined the Mile High Club" expression when I see one...

DUDE?!?!


These flowers are made of naked women!!!!

One of my very own....
______________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive