About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

STUFF THAT I FOUND FUNNY




A ballistic-missile sub, arguably the most powerful machine on earth, gets no respect - ergo = funny.

Look carefully at this.
This is how Americans park when the lines are covered up with snow....can you believe that shit. Some cars are totally blocked in...jeeeeeeeez.

You could make a coffee table book of photos of this lunatic doing what lunatics do...

For Aaron...



The "Oh Shit" photo of the day...

Ummmmmmmmmm....

"Miracle on isle six..."

"Good luck, Sparky."

Powerful that...


Okay, I don't want to seem....insensitive, but there is a dark humor in playing a video game in front of a kid with only one hand.

Fuck, yeah!


I found this on the beach a few years ago. I liked it enough to mount it in my studio...

You are a lying prick.......


You think the "artist" is going to get paid for this?


The reason I find all the bullshit about clubbing seals humorous is that "sensitive" people buy "free range" chicken and shit like that. Do they have any idea whatsoever how these beasts are rendered.....edible?


"What in the name of instant blindness are you doing Grandpa?!?"

Is the devil in your laptop?......I sure hope so....

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
AND ADVERTISE THE FACT...

*****
DEAR FOREIGN READERS,
I have regular readers from India, France, Bahamas, Croatia, Russia, Germany, Slovenia, and Denmark. I find this confusing. Isn't there anything in your country you would like to see or do? Have you run out of options?
(THAT WAS A JOKE)
Seriously, I am humbled. Leave me a comment...I would appreciate it.

________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive