About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I was going to wait until Monday to post these images and thoughts about Egypt, but events on the ground are outrunning my timetable.

The entire world is behind those brave people. Did you know that Egypt was rated THE most undemocratic developed nation on earth?

I watched live as the protesters then stood up and backed the riot squads right off the bridge...brave that...

But then...they were once more all just sons, uncles, fathers and brothers...


Will Americans ever again be that brave?




And now for the bad news...
 That was the president's official message to the world.

Now read this...and remember, this is America...


But, of course, I can find something funny about it...

________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive