About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A HOGMANAY FOR YOU ON THIS SPECIAL DAY
*****
LET'S STROLL DOWN ART LANE

Public art is, of course, of primary interest to me. FREE public are is dear to my heart.

Amazing...

This is an art installation some damn place. And before you say it's silly, think about how boring life would be if there weren't some silly people doing things like this...



Then there are the artists that sneak around at night and just put stuff in the city, many of them arrested for their trouble...

The way he used the vines...beautiful!

I'm particularly fond of the guys who turn an eyesore into something of beauty...

Some of them are meant to amuse...

Some of them are not meant to amuse...

*****
PEOPLE WITH COMPUTERS

Starbucks is famous for free WiFi, sooooooo...
Why not?


Can you spell Lazy Motherfucker, boys and girls?

This is worth the read; I like both of these people...

*****

Signs to think about


Precisely!



I bet this would look good on your resume as an intern position...

This has GOT to be in Australia...

( I know this is silly, but it's been in my file for, oh, five years...it's time to set it free )

This is kind of interesting in a nerdy sort of way...

*****
CARTOONS OF THE DAY



One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

"MISS STRABISMUS, 
ELGIN, SOUTH CAROLINA 
2010"
( look it up...that way it's funny )
*****
And Happy New Year, boys and girls. I hope things go well for you...especially all you regular readers from Russia, France, Sweden, Brazil, Germany and Croatia. 
*****
*****

If you are not a college football fan, then you can log off now.

In the last two days there have been seven bowl games. I had money on ALL of them.
Every one of them were upsets EXCEPT for the bowl that I picked the upset....which means I lost EVERY FUCKING, COCKSUCKING, CORN HOLING, DICK SUCKING, MOTHER RAPING, CHILD MOLESTING, SENIOR CITIZEN MUGGING...........................game.
Have a nice day.
________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive