About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

LET'S TALK FOREIGNERS

These pants and shoes are one.
But notice that the pants are Levi's (US) and the shoes are Converse (US).

Every outlet is an extension cord.
I should have thought of that.


Royalty....I will never understand the whole concept.

This is the way foreigners do it.

This is the way Americans do it.
It's called a handrail, people, and it's a good idea.

Foreigners routinely consume this kind of shit...ON PURPOSE!

( I say give this guy a job in Hollywood )

Robots are cool, but I'll be just good goddamned if I'm going to teach the little bastard how to pee.

This is the way our children submit a science project in America.

This is the way foreign children submit science projects.

As a rule, foreigners are not very funny. 
This man is an exception.
( BUKKAKE - look it up like I had to do )

"There are no homosexual muslims."......yeah, right.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HE REALLY LIKES HIS NEW JOB!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*****
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO ATTEMPT TO INSULT EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD!

Do you remember the guy who painted portraits with his dick? Well, I got some negative feedback about that...from men, who don't like looking at other naked men.
So, I'll go after them first.






I love this guy.




( I'm sorry if I failed to insult you, personally. I will try and do better in the future. )

*****
A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT

*****
BOOKS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED



*****
CARTOONS OF THE DAY


*****
Crossword clue of the day
Clue: Makeshift bed
_ O _ _
Sofa, right?!?
WRONG.
Answer: Doss
(look it up)


*****

One of my very own that ought to insult...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT WILL PROBABLY INSULT...


LATE ENTRY:
Did you know that 4 of the 6 numbers on the latest mega-million dollar lottery (including the power ball) were the same as Hurley's numbers on "Lost"?

___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive