About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

NEWS I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW

134 TONS of confiscated marijuana goes up in smoke.
 Have we all lost our collective minds?
All those billions of dollars hasn't even made a dent in usage. The war is over, freedom has won.





How....regal.



EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST
EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE




*****
I read a label today that read "Two in One". That's a bullshit term because one is not big enough to hold two. That's why two was created. If it were 2 in 1 it would be overflowing the bottle and be all sticky and shit.
 *****
PEOPLE I FIND FUCKING AWESOME


Let's all drink a beer for all the freedom demanding protesters....oh, yeah.

This woman fucked a president on the sly....
I mean, DAMN!

If you don't know who the guy with the mustache is, it's okay, it really is...
Ask your husband.

What do you think it would be like to KNOW you were the smartest man on the planet?


Maybe THE most awesome man in the world...





*****
If you ever want a good quote to put on Facebook, just go to the bible:
"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."
(ask all your friends to read that one to their kids tonight)

One of my very own...

SILLY WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...



AND LASTLY...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive