About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IT'S ART DAY AGAIN, BOYS AND GIRLS

As an artist I spend a lot of time looking at art...some good, some not so good.

This guy sneaks around and paints on just about any flat surface he can find.

But the question is, why does he select flat surfaces?
Well, stencils don't work too well on a bumpy surface.

For proof that they were done with stencils lies in these two identical (except for color) images.

 Here's some new images from the guy who paints himself to blend into the background.
 
 
 

This guy's canvas is the floor.

NOW A, IN MY OPINION, VERY GOOD
FUN WITH LANGUAGE



Brilliant!!!


Clever man, he.

?????

 HAHAHAHAAH!!!






"Why do I rob people?
Cause nobody will give me a job, man."

*****
Gaddafi says that the mobs are all Muslim Extremists who are drunk on alcohol. Talk of an oxymoron.
Further, Libyan nabob in the US resigned in protest of the violence and when asked what he would say to the young people who have died, said that they were to be honored, that they were brave, that their sacrifice would never be forgotten. When asked if he was going to return to Libya, he said, "Oh, no, it's much too dangerous."
I say, "Fuck you."
I saw a video of marchers advancing down an avenue on a couple of tanks in Libya and were fired upon...mowed down. But no news outlet has shown the footage. Several outlets said that the footage exist, but it can't be verified.  But as I recall, many of the videos from Egypt and Iran came from cell phones and shit and couldn't be verified either.  What's up with that? Can't we put morality ahead of our economic interest?


I also have trouble with the different US position on the demonstrations in Iran and those in countries where we have propped up dictators for decades. You would think we need to at least stand for "mere" freedom...if not with actions, then by all means our words. I mean, we have had thousands dead or wounded trying to bring freedom to two other countries.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
*****
And lastly...
My wife and I had the opportunity to buy a log cabin that looked very much like this one. I loved it and it was dirt cheap. The problem was that the only road to get to it was through a trailer park from hell, with trash stacked up in the back yards.
Sad that.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive