About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 18, 2011

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY

I've always liked this sort of thing...

Well....shit.


I've had to do this before...I mean it.
Sometimes there just isn't a way to get to where you have to be.


Every man needs a Man Cave. I will guarantee this guy is happy as a pig in shit sitting out there. 


Okay, pay attention. When I first saw this I read it as a bad photoshop immediately.
Here are just some of the clues that it is really one image repositioned.
But what about these differences?


If you and I had to carry that we would probably put it on our heads, but upside down from this.....right?


According to how high the stack is, I don't see anything wrong with this. The wheels are locked and the scaffold is next to the building, so if the chairs collapse there really isn't anywhere for it to go.


Some interesting images.


As you can see, originality was not their strong suit.



?????




I love you because we hate the same stuff.

And the logical next step....


How sweet...matching ankle bracelets...


I don't skinny dip anymore.
I call it a chunky dunk.



When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.



Cause there ain't no such thing as too much attention...


Get it?


TRUE: The world's largest game of dodge ball...

Please fall...please, please, please....


Oh, shit....


TRUE:  There is a law in concideration in Wisconsin that would allow hunting with spears.


I know Kung Fu, Karate, Taekwondo and 27 other dangerous words.


This jerk off said he believed in god because the tide comes in and the tide goes out and you can't explain that.
Good luck with that.


Does that come in 19th Century?




TRUE: This is one of 200 dead climbers on Mt. Everest. It was stated the bodies were used as "landmarks" by the live climbers.



TRUE: A 75-year-old Volusia County man arguing with his ex-wife directed his wrath at her by flinging a grape, hitting the woman in the face, according to a sheriff's report.  Sebastiano Russo was jailed after deputies say he threw the small fruit at the 71-year-old woman during an argument about his girlfriend. He was charged with aggravated battery on a person over the age of 65 and is being held without bail while awaiting his first appearance in front of a judge.
"HIS GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!"


Maybe this is the girlfriend...


TRUE: This guy's phone exploded...


Yeah....gum massager...


I'm going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.



One of my very own...


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive