About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JUST FOR LAUGHS

I viewed my post for today and was disappointed. I have been busy. I've bought a few new weapons, this being the baddest of them all.
 This is 9 shot Mosberg 12 gauge shotgun. I took every gun I had out to a farm I know and shot them all. I would like to say that the Mosberg is a bear to shoot. It, by far, kicks worse than anything I have ever fired before.....I like it.

And now sit back and have some fun with gems I culled from each of my files.


I stumbled upon this cartoonist yesterday. I think he's very funny.

Do you remember the Iranian missiles firing that looked like photoshop by a seven year old? Item two:


This is a "Freedom Fighter" checkpoint in Libya. The surrendering soldier was just about gunned down for his efforts.

I've presented several street art projects of this guy. Now I found him with his stencils.


Gravity sucks.


Is there anything the human mind can't do. This is extraordinary...

Mark Twain said that writers who use exclamation marks are self-congratulatory and giddy. Ha!

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Homosexuality: When two consenting adults make god cry.




Check out these two cab drivers' names...



Why are the black keys forced to the back of the keyboard.


If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.


I guess surrealist humor just isn't my cup of fur.


Would you rather have Alzheimers orParkinsons?
Parkinsons, of course. Better to spill half your beer than to forget where you put it.


So, a Japanese man floats into a bar....


My wife doesn't have blonde moments. Hell, no! She has blonde months!





If the coyote could afford to go out and buy rocket propelled roller skates, why didn't he just go out and buy himself a Roadrunner?


The internet: sharing your most embarrassing moments with everyone on the planet since....well, for a long time.

Last night my wife asked me to talk dirty to her, so I said, Loam.


If everybody's kids are so fucking special, where do all the boring ordinary people come from?

People not like us...
 How do you swat 200 flies at one time?
Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan.

Asians have jumped on the Gangsta thing big time. They also invented a new word....niggaing....you figure it out.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive