About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OK, THIS FREAKED ME OUT

I'm watching a 1994 movie on Netflix titled "No Escape" starting Ray Liotta. It's about a maximum security prison in 2022. When Ray gets there the warden calls him into his office to discuss his crime, and says, "Court Martial. 2011. Benghazi, Libya. You walked straight up to your commanding officer, put you gun to his head and blew his brains out."


DAMN!

2 comments:

Abz Fake Daughter said...

CREEPY!

Anonymous said...

Also strange, according to a US Congressman quoted in the Guardian:

"On November 2, 2010 France and Great Britain signed a mutual defence treaty , which included joint participation in "Southern Mistral" (www.southern-mistral.cdaoa.fr), a series of war games outlined in the bilateral agreement. Southern Mistral involved a long-range conventional air attack, called Southern Storm, against a dictatorship in a fictitious southern country called Southland. The joint military air strike was authorised by a pretend United Nations Security Council Resolution. The "Composite Air Operations" were planned for the period of 21-25 March, 2011. On 20 March, 2011, the United States joined France and Great Britain in an air attack against Gaddafi's Libya, pursuant to UN Security Council resolution 1973."

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive