About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

PEOPLE WITH MARKERS, ETC.










How long do you think this took?





 FUDGEPACKER!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'll bet you money that guy has been in prison.



***** 
TRUE:  Saturday morning my wife an I went to a new bar and restaurant for brunch...something we do often on weekends. We ordered coffee and then told the woman we would like the breakfast menu. She said that they only serve brunch on Sunday, but their sandwich menu was ready to go. My wife ordered a BLT. I asked if they had a fried egg sandwich and was told that they did. I ordered a two egg fried egg sandwich (medium) on toast and a side of bacon. When the meal came I slid the eggs off the toast and proceeded to have breakfast....FUCK YEAH!!!
*****
NEWSPAPERS GONE BAD



He must have met the fudgepacker!


Can you believe there was ever such a time?



One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
Can you believe that there is a very likely chance that we will not have NFL next year?!?

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive