About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

http://www.ted.com/talks/jr_s_ted_prize_wish_use_art_to_turn_the_world_inside_out.html

I showed some images of this guy's work on my blog and since the "murals" were "just" pasted on, I stated that the jury was still out....because of the lack of permanence. Well, the jury is in. I cried a little when I watched this. The man deserves the Nobel Prize.

I know you are all very busy and this runs about 25 minutes, so wait until you really want to get inside an artist's mind, pour a glass of wine...French wine...and please take the time to listen to what this man has to say.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive