About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SOME STUFF I LIKE...FUNNY AND NON-FUNNY

Three T-shirts I'd never seen before...
Well, darlin', I'm glad, cause I ain't cookin' it.

4 new cartoons...

Three computer things to think about...


If you don't know what SkyNet is, it's okay, it really is.

A just plain interesting thing...

Five new products I would like to discuss...

This product allows you to freeze your dog's shit so it's not all squishy when you pick it up.

This is a pantie holster....I like it.

This is for people who just can't manage to lift a fucking stool without a handle....jeeeeeeez.

Powdered wine.....anyone?.....ANYONE?

A pretty cool illusion...
Did your mind create the white diagonal bars with the minimum of clues?

Rather interesting sculpture about the link between war and oil....

Okay, take a minute to follow the instructions below. Don't take a long time, just pull some people off the top of your head and fuck the part about who sits where...
Now highlight between the brackets for my comments...
[ THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE AT YOUR TABLE WHO DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO SIT NEXT TO SOME WISE MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAYS AND VISE VERSA? ]

I guess the folks from Mississippi are real homebodies....

Less stress, less killing yourself.

I don't see Canada putting men on the moon, inventing Google, etc. I guess if your idea of a full life is sitting around eating elk meat, then just chill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
GODDAMN I LOVE LANGUAGE!!!!


Laugh only if you have a heart of fucking stone.....like me.

There are a million of these, and here are two of my favorites.

My first of two puns...

Three captions I like...



Seriously, you think that god hates these people?....seriously.

Not funny....but true....

I found a photo of my nephew, Bruce, when he was young.
( It's really not him, it just looks like him )

A couple of days ago I posted a picture from a website where people find old photos of themselves, then dresses the same and goes back to the same place for another photo. Check this shit out.

There are so very many things wrong with this photo, I am going to leave it without comment...

This reminds me of me and Big Gurdy....yeah, it was that bad....

It's bat soup.....honest....


I guess if I were Palestinian I'd be like....WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

Pun #2....(bracket thing below)
[ SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ]

One of my very own...

WOMEN ART LOVERS THAT LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

And lastly...
I was waiting for my wife to join me in a bar for lunch today. I like eating in bars. You can belch, fart, talk nasty and nobody gives a shit. Anyway, one of the girls who works for my wife came in and said, "Debbie wanted me to tell you that she's having a beer with Shortie." Now most of you know that my wife has, as she puts it, had her lifelong quota of alcohol and is now a teetotaler, therefore that was my first clue that I had misunderstood. The second clue was that we don't know anyone by the name of Shortie, although I wish I did. 
Finally, after staring at the woman for a long minute I figured out that what she had actually said was "Debbie wanted me to tell you that she'll be here shortly."
Being hard of hearing sure makes life more interesting.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive