About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WORDS TO INSPIRE











MORE FUN WITH LANGUAGE


I fear that we are raising a country of sissies. 





I take pride that I am a very creative person. I make art, sure, but I also don't like doing things just because it is expected of me....like wearing ties, etc.  Being creative allows me to make up my own rules and I recommend it to everyone.
If you find yourself doing things just because your grandpa and your pa did it, then you really ought to ask them why. If they don't know, then, please, use your own brain...it could use the workout.

This is rather thought provoking....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Did you notice what was funny about the above?
Take another look.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!
Must be from an Alabama Wal-Mart.

"Thank you Mr. Explanation Guy."


There are many people who think black people do shit like wear their hats sideways, their pants below their ass, shout in movies, etc, just to piss us white people off. Any thoughts on that?


One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
I have no idea what that means.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive