About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 4, 2011

STUFF I FIND AWESOME


This structure contains hundreds of speed bags that boxers use in the gym. From this angle it's not all that impressive.
 But seen from the front you see this...
 BRILLIANT!!!


I watched the Charlie Sheen interview on ABC and realized that one of us is nuts.

Here is a painted room...but it's painted up-side down.


Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

This house is made of fossilized dinosaur bones...



COMMENTS ON A PREVIOUS POST



















An Australian bank has been forced to shut down its entire network of cash machines after a technical glitch meant they started issuing "free" money. Long queues began to form at machines as word spread that unrestricted withdrawals could be made, with reports of people walking away with hundreds of dollars. The police had to step in to warn people they could face fraud charges for taking the money.



Not shopped...

SOMETHING YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING


I want one!


Lara, I think this is the guy in "Exit Through the Gift Shop".

"When I die I want Charlie Sheen's life to flash before my eyes."

NEPOTISM: It's not easy to soar like an eagle...
unless your parents were eagles.




But this is the doctor. Does he look...funny?

TRUE: One time a guy jacked off on the ground and it so offended a witness that the witness murdered him.
(the murderer was god. Genesis 38:9)

 HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!
FUCK MODELS!!!!


When a woman says, "Don't worry about it."
You better fucking worry about it.

Clever, clever man, he.

I remember what my 3rd-grade teacher told me.
She said, "You show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala."
I loved that woman.

THE most dedicated worker IN THE WORLD!!!
Can you believe that?
The world as we know it is about to change right before his eyes and he.....DELIVERS THE FUCKING PACKAGE!!





Sirhan Sirhan denied denied parole parole.

It's a dog eat dog world...or whatever.

Man finds maggots in McDonald's hamburger. Was tipped off when the hamburger tasted better than usual and was more nutrious.


Do not regret growing older.
It's a privilege denied to many.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
When my wife sees this she will say something like "This young woman just went out to play volleyball and now her
 picture is plastered all over the web for old farts like you go ogle over." Well, here's what I will say. I say that this young woman probably spent many hours getting her hair done, getting her nails done, picking out the perfect bathing suit, getting her navel pierced and applying makeup, etc, JUST SO MEN WOULD OGLE HER.
I'm, like, doing her a favor.
*****
THERE WILL BE A POST ON SATURDAY
don't know about Sunday

1 comment:

Eileen Eulich said...

I know you're old and everything.. but have you ever heard of photoshop? 75% of these 'wacky' pictures are just bad fakes (like the UPS guy)... I guess there's no accounting for taste...

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive