About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

PEOPLE DOING THINGS....UNUSUAL

This girl is very smart. When she outlives this...unfortunate time in her young life, she can just grow her hair out and avoid the giggles from her grandchildren.

This person is not so fortunate... 

Oh, the irony...

These rednecks are standing around arguing over whose fault this is, rather than getting the car out of the surf before it ends up in Cuba.

This sort of looks like it was in Mad Max or something, but I think it's cool as shit.

People in cars often do unusual things...

????????


Those zany Aussies...

"You've been in Mommy's drawer again, haven't you?"

People often hold unusual signs.
I like this one very much.

 But you see, she IS giving us her opinion.

Christains seem to be attracted to unusual signs...

And it's not a recent development...
 Music is OK....gee, thanks, Mister Bible Guy.

This man's pants fell down while he was being arrested.
The officer refused to pull them back up.
Man sued for "embarrassment".
Man won.

For the love of Dolly Parton, lady, have you no shame?

I have been naked in the woods often...
but never, ever, alone.
Creepy that.

Welcome to the new century, boys and girls...




Jacque Cousteau playing with action figures....
now that's unusual.

I think this is called a symbiotic relationship...
but still unusual...

The internet is Greek for unusual.
This woman has a website that shows her traveling all over the world taking pictures just like these.

Another website has pictures submitted by people who find a photo of themselves as a child, then go back to the same place and dress the same way and have a photo taken.

But, to be honest, women have been doing unusual shit long before the computer.

My wife used to do this to me all the time.
I loved it...I really, really did.

Here's a couple of unusual movie clips...




Why is this woman laughing?

Speaking of internet...

Some people wear very unusual T-shirts...


 I read about that recently. It seems that even completely paralyzed men can get erections.





One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
AND PROBABLY AREN'T...
 Please highlight between the brackets
[ The picture above is a man's armpit sideways ]

My, oh, my...look, ya'll, they're drunk...

I have to admit that when someone I don't know comes up to me and tells me they enjoy my blog...well, I like it.
I like putting the pictures together anyway, I did it for years on my daily email, but the only ones to see it then were the ones on my email list. Anyway, thanks for the attention you give an old man.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive