About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ROCKS, FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND FAMOUS PEOPLE

ROCKS

I'll be the first to admit that rocks are just cool as shit.
They're so old and hard and stuff...and visually appealing. 


But why do people do things like this when they get around rocks? 

I have a theory about such things.
The chances of that rock breaking off is, say, one in ten million. But with those same odds, these men play the lottery with the same odds of winning. With the lottery they think they just might win. With the rock those odds never enter their minds.  Why?


One more Extreme Ironing bullshit thing....in between rocks....yeah....I'm impressed....

(re-read lottery theory)

There are too many of these popping up all over the world to be done by one man. As stated before, I would like very much to stumble upon one of these. 
 Why would someone spend the time and energy to do a thing like this? Well, I spent a lot of time and energy "tagging" dozens of sites across America. Some of us just like to leave a mark, I guess....a mark that most non-artists would never, ever understand.

This is a children's "ride". I am assuming that if they manage to get the device spinning fast enough that it will lift them off the ground.
I kind of like the whole physics lesson thing going on.

This is the father of three religions. He was eager to murder his son because a voice in his head told him to. Makes perfect sense doesn't it? Oh, and he tried to do it on a rock.


EXPRESSIONS ONE PEOPLE'S FACES



She is being asked to sign a photograph of herself that shows her panties...or, at least, I hope she was wearing panties...



TWO OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEN IN THE WORLD

This man bowls...
 Plays golf...
 Ping pong....
 And drinks beer with commoners....

This man rides a motorcycle...
 He flies airplanes...
 ....including jet fighters....
 He will stalk and kill just about anything...
 ...including moving mammals from a moving boat with a crossbow....
 He is also a concert pianist....
 And a race car driver...
 (did I mention is was once head of the KGB?)


FAMOUS PEOPLE DOING THINGS....UNUSUAL

Kurt Vonnegut and his pooch, Spokesman of the Disappointed.

Jack Kevorkian and Barbara Walters


Mark Twain in Tesla's studio in 1894

Charlie Chaplin and Hellen Keller
 Question: She never "saw" one of his movies. So how does she determine if he's funny or not?

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and...........Ludacris?!?!?

Charlie Chaplin and Albert Einstein

Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash

Colonel Sanders and Alice Cooper (drinking beer)...

Two of my very own....



WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

Look, ya'll, a new breast exam method that is much more user friendly...
I want in the game, coach!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive