About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

ABNORMALLY FAT ANTI-SERMON

This is an exceptionally long Anti-Sermon, therefore I am going to ask you to consider a question. Which camp do you choose to belong.....you'll see what I mean if you continue.

Do you think this man speaks for god?

You believers can't imagine what it feels like to just accept that your myths are just like all the other myths that you ridicule. But it will, indeed, set you free.









If you think this is a good idea, turn to the person next to you and say, "I believe in talking snakes."
Try it....once.


How could these fools not see the truth of Noah collecting two kangaroos and two polar bears.....

This guy would think your talking snake idea was insane.



Wouldn't you love to get a look at the guy who owns this car.
Before you ridicule him you should know that if one or two or twenty-five "facts" of a book proves wrong, then the rest is suspect.....are at least it would seem logical to assume that.





Who created the devil? Either god did, or god is not all powerful. Think that one through.





Interesting, this....

But the bible says ALL believers will be able to perform miracles. Read it, people.





Do you really want to enroll in the same reasoning school as this guy?
Think his reasoning is.....faulty. Then tell me again about the talking snake and the magic tree and rib woman. Please, I want you to tell me the story with a straight face....if you can.

 I will state again for the umpteenth time...most believers have never really read their own book.






 But we have tested that repeatedly and have proven it totally useless. To repeat: How come god has never answered the prayers of an amputee? Good luck with that reasoning thing......oh, never mind reasoning, just use the old fall back....he works in mysterious ways. Well of course he does, cupcake.


 Of course he is, darlin'. Right after he directed that last super nova he decided you needed a test.....I think his exact words were; "Is my 5 o'clock open? Good. Let's fuck with Magnolia."


Someone needs to define "all-loving".......



2 comments:

Patrick said...

Just wanted to make sure you're aware of who the person in your first picture actually is. If I were to believe in all powerful fairy tale beings, he would probably be the only one to get my vote. That is the current incarnation of The Doctor, Matt Smith. Not quite sure which episode it is, but I'm sure he has a good reason for the robes!

Ralph Henry said...

Welcome back, Patrick. It's been too long, my friend.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive