About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Curiosity and Olympic News




These are the latest positions of the winners of the 100 yard dash. The difference between 1890 (or so) on the left and Bolt on the right is 3 seconds.
 The increase in time was credited to three main factors:
- better nutrition 
- improvement in footwear
- running surface
I would also add better coaching tweaking technique.

The fastest time for a 16 year old in America this year would have won a silver medal in 1980....





What are the chances that I would run into these next two gifs on the same day.......

Darwin award winner in pyrotechnics.



They should have never told me about the 100,000 free condoms.....

"Bueller?..................Bueller?...................Bueller?...........


Thanks for the memories, Curiosity. I won't forget you.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive