About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 3, 2012

FRIDAY OLYMPIC UPDATE


I’m so addicted to the Olympics, my doctor said I have ring worm. But it’s been awesome to have the chance to watch someone’s dreams die in front of millions. But the Chinese winners can’t wait to take their medals back home and show them to the kids who made them.

 That was an ad for contact lens. Nice.


According the North Korea officials.....


This message was not lost on every teenager IN THE WORLD!!!!


Seriously, don't you think it would be quite advantageous for fencers to be real, real, skinny?





Many people want people like this to just shut the fuck up and show sports...

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, Joseph and The Blessed Mother.....

Why do you think they do that?
And is it just me, or does that thing look like it was put together with duct tape?

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive