About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 13, 2012

NEWSY STUFF



CLOSING CEREMONIES:
"The Who" played the same venue as "One Direction".
Kill me now. Please. Just kill me right fucking now.


To me, the greatest story of the Olympics was when the gold medal winner told the interviewer that he came out of the closet when he was 14 years old by walking in the kitchen and saying, "Mom, I'm gay."
He said he mom just turned around and said, "Well, duh!"




 I post a bunch of anti-Republican stuff, but I despise the Democrats just as much.

If I've learned anything, it's that if you do something stupid or look stupid, then the internet can be ruthless.
 But if you do something stupid WHILE you are looking stupid, then you are in for a very rough month or so.


Bolt teasing a track official....I like the guy....

Yeah, well, it's about this long...........til it gets.....you know....like.....hard.............like.......real, real hard.....


 I knew it! I knew I had seen that face somewhere before!!

Diving made easy....



Water Polo: The sport that's one shark away from being the best sport on the planet.


Remember what I said about some athlete's training facilities......



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive